• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is really starting to annoy me.

63 posts in this topic

House of Secrets 88 CGC 9.4 White

Super DC Giant 25 CGC 9.6 White

Later, I'm going to the gym to kick some [!@#%^&^]! mad.gif

House of Secrets 88 CGC 9.4 White

Super DC Giant 25 CGC 9.6 White

A forum member sent these to you in a bubble envelope!?!? I say "bubble brain" is more like it! Anyhow, I'd be curious to hear what the HOS 88 set you back (and how's the grade/centering?) if you don't mind disclosing the top secret info via PM.

HOS 88 - the grand-daddy of all bronze age gothic romance covers, and perhaps the first? Goth is in man (or was it "so 2002"?), and it won't be long b4 the classic covers of the age are broken out in the guide IMHO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are the books okay??

Yeah....I'm chill! After hitting the heavy bag and visualizing that you were the victim, it made me feel so much better! smile.gif

HOS88W.JPG

Cost me $200 which is the same that I paid for my OWW copy. The OWW copy is better structurally but has a dirty back cover! frown.gif

SO Did Dallas Drake lay out your boy Bertuzzi in their series?

To be honest, I only watched game 7. I could really care less about hockey! shocked.gif