• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is really starting to annoy me.

63 posts in this topic

do I go around ruining your or anybody elses threads?

Sorry man but...YES!

BTW....your thread was taken over brilliantly by me! Only the fool POV actually dealt with your topic with more than 1 post! smile.gif

sorry to hear about the HOS (that is a really nice cover) and the Super DC Giant

Like I said...greggy's OK now! However, if the GL 76 CGC 9.2 that I'm going to pick up now is damaged....heads will roll and Scottish will be dragged through the mud....AGAIN! shocked.gifsmirk.gif

tongue.gif

I'm happy with my >sniff< VFs... frown.gif Yo, you think you could put me in your will? You know I'm the only one who will respect and adore your DCs the *right way*. And I promise not to kill you immediately? (We can discuss this last part later...)

pubimage.asp?id_=2307589

My.......thread.......my.........precious thread...........they want to take my precious

away............but Bug lovesssss his precious.............what?........what do you mean Bug

should kill them all?.............they be Bugs friends............but they are taking his

precious from him...........yes.......ok.........Bug will do it...........Bug will get rid of them

all........and take back my lovely preciousssss.

Wow! Scotty went overboard with a box that was like 18 inches by 18 inches by 18 inches for 3 CGC books and 5 raw books. He also used a ton of foam peanuts so it will be helpful for my upcoming auctions!

BTW, here's a freebie that he threw in! Too bad it didn't say Bug instead of Bug! blush.gif

HT118.JPG