• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An order I sent in from earlier in the month shows delivered but still not in the submission tracking tool?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

An order I sent in from earlier in the month shows delivered but still not in the submission tracking tool? I have a few newer orders I've sent in more recently and those have all already shown up in the submission tracking tool ahead of my previous order. Is this common or is my order missing or something?  Order number is: CGC3944311114

I've also had another reholder order that has been stuck on the Grading/Quality Control step for over a week, again new orders have started being tracked and worked on but this one has been stuck on this step, no updates: CGC9739327670

Edited by NuM_Brrr_WoN

• Administrator

Hello @NuM_Brrr_WoN

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your reholder submission on order CGC9739327670 is completed and has been moved to our shipping department. It should be shipped soon. I am reaching out to our receiving team to check on order CGC3944311114. 

I will contact you directly with an update as soon as possible. 

On 8/27/2023 at 3:40 PM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @NuM_Brrr_WoN

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your reholder submission on order CGC9739327670 is completed and has been moved to our shipping department. It should be shipped soon. I am reaching out to our receiving team to check on order CGC3944311114. 

I will contact you directly with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, I keep seeing new orders in the tracking tool and getting started on, and as mentioned previously I shipped that order before a lot of my recent orders at the beginning of August. It shows that it was successfully delivered, but has not shown up in the submission tracking tool, so I'm just sort of wondering where its at and what's going on with that order as it has a lot of really important cards from my collection.