• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member saying hi

59 posts in this topic

It's southeastern NY about 20 minutes north of NYC just across the hudson river from westchester county. It is borders northern NJ. Water Town is way upstate, right? Yes, it gets very cold up there. Not too bad down here, same as the city.

Casey

Okay, then time for some evisceration....Hasn't this thread gone on long enough you Goat 893censored-thumb.gifing, Bull 893censored-thumb.gif slurping waste of human 893censored-thumb.gif!!!!

devil.gifgrin.gif

Was that too much? A little over the Top?

Again welcome to the boards, you 893censored-thumb.gif!

grin.gif

It's southeastern NY about 20 minutes north of NYC just across the hudson river from westchester county. It is borders northern NJ. Water Town is way upstate, right? Yes, it gets very cold up there. Not too bad down here, same as the city.

Casey

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

gossip.gifI lived in Rockland County (New City, but worked in Nanuet) for about a year when I was about 22 years old. Long time ago........

Thanks, Steve. My girlfriend lives in Nanuet. I live in west haverstraw. I grew up in north jersey but moved to rockland about eight years ago when i bought the town house i'm living in now. Where did you work in Nanuet?

Btw, thanks to all of CGC for bringing me back into the hobby. thumbsup2.gif

Casey

Thanks, Steve. My girlfriend lives in Nanuet. I live in west haverstraw. I grew up in north jersey but moved to rockland about eight years ago when i bought the town house i'm living in now. Where did you work in Nanuet?

Btw, thanks to all of CGC for bringing me back into the hobby. thumbsup2.gif

Casey

good move getting out of north Jersey! headbang.gif

Yeah, but avoid Sarasota, FL. I hear....They Have....VEGANS!!!! It costs a bundle to rid your house of those!! grin.gif

Give it a 893censored-thumb.gifing rest. yeahok.gif

Okay, I will quit baggin on Vegans. Now, on to Silver Surfer Comics!!!! grin.gif

welcome aboard!!! Sadly i sold all my valuable keys many years ago when i first got out of collecting --for about 12 years i was out completely and thought i would never go back until 1999-- i discovered the internet-then comiclink-then finally when i got on ebay i was like a kid in a candy shop buying up all the stuff i couldn't find or afford when i was younger!!! cloud9.gif