• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW 10% off! Avengers #71 CGC 9.0, CGC JIM 92 6.0 & 98 7.0, Moon Knight #25 9.6, Preview #21 9.0
2 2

53 posts in this topic

:news: UPDATE 10/20: FLASH SALE! 10% off everything for next 24 hours and then I'm going to end festivities. It's been fun - thanks to everyone so far :foryou:

Happy Day. I hope everyone is safe, healthy and enjoying their weekend.

More books - let's see if we can keep this rolling.

TERMS

Paypal, & Venmo accepted. Shipping will be in a Priority Mail box and will be protected to withstand an assault by multiple Kaiju. Tracking is included and I'll ship immediately. Insurance is up to you.

:takeit: always rules over PM's or ongoing offers/negotiations. 

Nobody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. Or in my doghouse. No returns on CGC books and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on raw books :peace:

Edited by Kramerica

On 9/6/2023 at 2:30 PM, Kramerica said:

Shipping will be in a Priority Mail box and will be protected to withstand an assault by multiple Kaiju. Tracking is included and I'll ship immediately. Insurance is up to you.

Wow...must be one thing after another in CA.....insuring against Kaiju attacks must be expensive...no wonder rates keep going up... :whatthe:

On 9/7/2023 at 3:36 AM, gunsmokin said:

Cotton headed ninny muggins?

Sorry - I don't speak Wisconsin. :gossip: