• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigreecomics.com opens the Vault....bring your bib, 'cause you're gonna drool

20 posts in this topic

I don't remember anyone mentioning this in another thread (of course, I also haven't been around as much lately), but it looks like Pedigree's vault has been opened and more goodies are available for those of you so disposed:

FF # 5 9.4 (White Mountain)

FF # 12 9.4 (White Mountain)

Okay...picking myself off the floor, we continue with....

X-Men # 1 9.8 (Pac Coast)

and a couple of others I didn't remember from the last time I perused Doug's wares.

Awesome, awesome books.....893applaud-thumb.gif

the Vault

I don't remember anyone mentioning this in another thread (of course, I also haven't been around as much lately), but it looks like Pedigree's vault has been opened and more goodies are available for those of you so disposed:

FF # 5 9.4 (White Mountain)

FF # 12 9.4 (White Mountain)

Okay...picking myself off the floor, we continue with....

X-Men # 1 9.8 (Pac Coast)

and a couple of others I didn't remember from the last time I perused Doug's wares.

Awesome, awesome books.....893applaud-thumb.gif

the Vault

yep...absolutely killer copies too..and that Star Trek #1 ain't too shabby! 893whatthe.gif

Knew you'd like that. Too bad the cover is transluscent.

I've seen this book on Pedigree's site before (last year). Translucent or not, takeit.gif

I think this would be the first book I would buy if I won the lottery. In fact, I'd probably go gay for this book if a rich guy made me an offer to buy it for me for services rendered.

My fiancee Jesse just read that over my shoulder as I was typing it and said "I'm so proud to be marrying you."

I've seen this book on Pedigree's site before (last year). Translucent or not, takeit.gif

I think this would be the first book I would buy if I won the lottery. In fact, I'd probably go gay for this book if a rich guy made me an offer to buy it for me for services rendered.

My fiancee Jesse just read that over my shoulder as I was typing it and said "I'm so proud to be marrying you."

blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe I should do a poll. devil.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Tell her it could be worse. Robert Redford could offer to give you the book in exchange for one night with her. Or maybe she wouldn't think that worse... I'd have a lot of free books if George Clooney ever desired my wife! 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Tell her it could be worse. Robert Redford could offer to give you the book in exchange for one night with her. Or maybe she wouldn't think that worse... I'd have a lot of free books if George Clooney ever desired my wife! 27_laughing.gif

Well, if she decides to dump your 893censored-thumb.gif, then tell her I wouldn't accept the Love that dare not speak its name, for comics!!! Or pimp her out for celebs with butt chins!!! devil.gifgrin.gif

paste pot pete.... drool. whos that doctor strange guy? 893whatthe.gif

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? that, whos that in your avatar? Got a link devil.gif