• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card Images All Missing?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I was looking for the scanned images taken of my recent submission, which I just received back yesterday. However, the scans weren't where I normally find them on the Cert lookup. Instead, I'm seeing a blank area. I tried a bunch of other Certs from previous orders, and all of the images have disappeared. I tried this on both Chrome and Edge, as well as on my phone, but the scans aren't there. Is there a glitch with the site at the moment? 

On 9/10/2023 at 6:59 AM, j.everstones said:

I was looking for the scanned images taken of my recent submission, which I just received back yesterday. However, the scans weren't where I normally find them on the Cert lookup. Instead, I'm seeing a blank area. I tried a bunch of other Certs from previous orders, and all of the images have disappeared. I tried this on both Chrome and Edge, as well as on my phone, but the scans aren't there. Is there a glitch with the site at the moment? 

I think it has to do with the website update yesterday. Im having the same issue.

I also had two submissions post and ship Friday, but now they show they reverted back after the update saturday.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:59 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @j.everstones

Thank you for reaching out to us. Images may take a few days to update online. In most cases, images will be available within a week of submission shipment. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Thank you, but this is not what I meant. No card images are showing up on the website whatsoever. 

While I can see images, they now take a second to load and will show as a broken image briefly. It was not doing that before this weekend.

Edit to add that the VeeFriends card images for the new registry section are showing broken for me.

Edited by cyclonus11