• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this X-Men 99

20 posts in this topic

Why the lowball grades, fellas? Just because of the rubbed back cover? Heck, I've seen CGC 9.4s with worse looking back covers.

Other than the miscut, and rubbed back cover, the only flaw is slight edgewear and a slight corner bend.

Why the lowball grades, fellas? Just because of the rubbed back cover? Heck, I've seen CGC 9.4s with worse looking back covers.

Other than the miscut, and rubbed back cover, the only flaw is slight edgewear and a slight corner bend.

Hmm, I swear I saw a pretty serious spine crease but maybe not? With the back cover, minor spine wear, spine roll, and two creases on URFC corner, I'd say 7.0 - 7.5 on second inspection.

Originally not from Arkansas, remember? Prior to May of 2004, I was living in your state. grin.gif

Edit: I forgot. May of 2004 was when I ceased working in your state. Prior to August 2004, I was living in your state. Avoided the frickin Hurricanes, I did.

wuss

There was no work for me in Florida. What do you want me to do? Give up comics? As if. I have been through earthquakes, tornadoes and Ice Storms. I think, I could manage a hurricane. Especially, since I was in the middle of the state. sumo.gif

wuss

There was no work for me in Florida. What do you want me to do? Give up comics? As if. I have been through earthquakes, tornadoes and Ice Storms. I think, I could manage a hurricane. Especially, since I was in the middle of the state. sumo.gif

They all pale in comparisson to the mighty Hurricane! hail.gif