• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Currently have a graded card

5 posts in this topic

On 4/26/2022 at 1:03 AM, Mike ennis said:

I have a graded card from CSG I'd like to resubmit it for a 10 it's currently a 9.5 how do I do this? 


The online submission form.  Choose the option "Reholder" instead of Grading or Crossover.  The website will walk you through the next steps.  You basically will just need to enter the Cert # found on the back of the green label.  Then you click "Lookup Card" and follow the steps.  I will say you have to have an active paid membership to CSG in order to submit a reholder.  Only Mechanical Error submissions can be sent in by those without one.

Edited by TheRealKyleMcC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now