• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What 2005 book did you miss out on?

25 posts in this topic

This is a good question Hobgoblin. I don't think I missed out on anything this year. Anything I really cared about at least. I would have really liked some of those House of M variants but they were very pricey. The Spidey House of M #1 Wizard World sketch cover was cool too. If its something I really want I will get it the week(or day)it comes out. There have been times when I need to hide a book or two behind another stack in the store and come back at a later date to buy. There have been times when I got a particular comic and after reading it wondered why I got it in the first place(maybe I should start another post).

Drice, if you get Invincible, go with the Ultimate hardcover. I'm sure you can find it discounted somewhere and it has the first 13 issues in it (I think that's the number). That story arc was awesome.

Pat

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif