• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading Credit Question

3 posts in this topic

Hello. My membership renewed while my grading submission was being processed. Since it was my first submission I sent in, would my March 2022/23 grading credit still be applied to that submission since it was sent in February before my membership expired, or will I be using my 2023/24 grading credit for this submission?

• Administrator

Hello @F_Costa,

Great Question! Because this was in process during the 22/23 membership year, this is the credit that will be applied to your submission. Currently, our system is still going through maintenance but your credit payment should be taken later this week. Thank you for being so patient! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 3/14/2023 at 8:23 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @F_Costa,

Great Question! Because this was in process during the 22/23 membership year, this is the credit that will be applied to your submission. Currently, our system is still going through maintenance but your credit payment should be taken later this week. Thank you for being so patient! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Hello. Thanks for your help! My submission is still stuck in "Finalization". I wanted to check to make sure there weren't any issues.