• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future X-Title: "Kitty Pryde: FagHag"?

209 posts in this topic

Now that Collossus is apparently gay, I would think this could be the next evolution in X-Titling...

And in the same vein...

"Cyclops/Havoc: Brothers in Arms"

"Wolverine vs. Sasquatch: A Bear's Life"

"Thing vs. Hulk: Competition!"

Obviously Tom of Finland would have to do the llustrations... with Clive Barker plotlines.

grin.gif

Oh great, does that mean that "Tovarish" actually meant Special Friend or Significant Other all this time. makepoint.gif

Is this info pre House of M or post House of M?....cause I've missed this storyline, but I haven't read an X-book in a couple of months either.

Collosus is gay? Since when?

Since some hack at Marvel was told to sell more issues through any means necessary...

P.S. Wasn't Colossus dead?

yea, but when you have known a Marvel character to stay dead? grin.gif He came back in Astonishing X-Men 4.

Man, I can't believe they did that. I'm not in anyway opposed to having characters be gay. For instance, I actually like how it works out in Young Avengers. But to have Colossus gay? That's a real stretch.

I'm guessing his boyfriend is Wolverine. Had to be a reason for the Fastball Special. Okay, bad joke. yay.gif

Pat

Man, I can't believe they did that. I'm not in anyway opposed to having characters be gay. For instance, I actually like how it works out in Young Avengers. But to have Colossus gay? That's a real stretch.

I'm guessing his boyfriend is Wolverine. Had to be a reason for the Fastball Special. Okay, bad joke. yay.gif

Pat

yeah, but this is the Ultimate Universe. This isn't the same Colossus that died in Uncanny X-Men and came back in Astonishing recently. This is Ultimate Colossus, who has a completely different story.

Kitty Pryde never went out with this Colossus. She had a brief stint with Iceman, and now is supposedly going out with Spidey.

Collosus is gay? Since when?

I second this question - this is Ultimate Collossus, right?

Ultimate Colossus has shown signs of being gay for quite some time now. I remember reading something in an early issue. I also think that Ultimate Nightcrawler might be as well, and actually had feelings for Colossus that he never showed.

Yeah, I know it's Ultimate. Just still doesn't fit the character.

I do recall, very early on in the series, that they mentioned he might be gay. I thought that was dropped very early. Guess not.

So, who ended up being the boyfriend? I'm about 2 months behind on reading.

Pat

Yeah, I know it's Ultimate. Just still doesn't fit the character.

I do recall, very early on in the series, that they mentioned he might be gay. I thought that was dropped very early. Guess not.

So, who ended up being the boyfriend? I'm about 2 months behind on reading.

Pat

Well, in last weeks issue, #65, he was invited to a homecoming dance by ......

SPOILER ALERT SPACE ..........

Ultimate Northstar

Man, I can't believe they did that. I'm not in anyway opposed to having characters be gay. For instance, I actually like how it works out in Young Avengers.

Who's gay in the Young Avengers? I've never bought or read the title.