• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1927 Charlie's Bar & Grille Babe Ruth Free Drink Coupon
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have a 1927 Babe Ruth card that was is issued from Charlie's Bar & Grill (93 Starr Street, Brooklyn NY} that offers the bearer of the card a free drink (offer expires October 12, 1927).  Can I get that card graded?  I would appreciate any feedback that I can receive regarding this inquiry.  Thanx.

On 6/9/2023 at 9:12 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @WhizofOdds, thank you for contacting us. To confirm with our grading team, do you mind kindly posting photos of the card, along with its dimensions, so we can check on this for you?

Thank you in advance!

On 6/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, WhizofOdds said:

Thanx for the quick response.  I just recently purchased the card on e-bay and have not received it yet.  When I do I will post a picture and the dimensions of the card.

I wanted to follow-up on the question that I posted earlier this month and that is: I have a 1927 Babe Ruth card that was is issued from Charlie's Bar & Grill (93 Starr Street, Brooklyn NY} that offers the bearer of the card a free drink (offer expires October 12, 1927).  I have included a photo of the front and back of this item.  Can I get that card graded?  The dimensions of the card are 1.625 inches wide x 3.0 inches high.  I wanted to check if this a grade-able card before I sent it in.  I would appreciate any feedback that I can receive regarding this inquiry.  Thanx.

20230626_132939.jpg

image.jpg

• Administrator
On 6/26/2023 at 2:55 PM, WhizofOdds said:

I wanted to follow-up on the question that I posted earlier this month and that is: I have a 1927 Babe Ruth card that was is issued from Charlie's Bar & Grill (93 Starr Street, Brooklyn NY} that offers the bearer of the card a free drink (offer expires October 12, 1927).  I have included a photo of the front and back of this item.  Can I get that card graded?  The dimensions of the card are 1.625 inches wide x 3.0 inches high.  I wanted to check if this a grade-able card before I sent it in.  I would appreciate any feedback that I can receive regarding this inquiry.  Thanx.

20230626_132939.jpg

image.jpg

Per our graders: As long as the card checks out as authentic, we would grade this.