• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG resubmission/reholder rates

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @northkorea, thank you for contacting us. The pop report is based on the card data/label description and the grade it receives. Data in the pop report should be the same when the cards are reholdered, and only the label changes, so there would be no reason to remove them. The certificate number also remains the same. Please kindly let me know if I am misunderstanding your inquiry.

Thank you!

On 7/7/2023 at 3:15 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @northkorea, thank you for contacting us. The pop report is based on the card data/label description and the grade it receives. Data in the pop report should be the same when the cards are reholdered, and only the label changes, so there would be no reason to remove them. The certificate number also remains the same. Please kindly let me know if I am misunderstanding your inquiry.

Thank you!

When a card is reholdered from Green to Black, the certificate number changes. The new black card is added to the pop report, but the previous green card is never removed.