• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry website will be temporarily down - July 11, 2023
2 2

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The CGC Cards registry will be temporarily unavailable beginning approximately 8am ET, while we work on some updates related to the merger.  These updates may take several hours and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  We expect the registry to be available on Wednesday, June 12th.

What is happening to the registries?

Right now, there is a CGC Cards Registry for TCGs and non-sports cards alongside a CGC Cards Registry for sports cards. We expect that in mid-September the registries will be combined so that TCGs, sports cards and non-sports cards are all able to be added to one CGC Cards Registry. The points awarded in the CGC Cards Registry will reflect the updated CGC Cards Grading Scale.

With the consolidation of the cards registries, CGC Cards has updated the scoring system. The update provides a more comprehensive model that aligns with the goal of fostering fair competition, while also recognizing distinct differences among the card types based on their varied attributes. CGC Cards believes this will provide a better experience for collectors participating in the CGC Cards Registry and open the door for new ways to compete.

Due to the scoring system update, some registry participants’ scores will change, most likely with an increase in points. But as always, scoring is not the singular deciding factor when it comes to the registry awards. The CGC Cards Registry team of experts has hundreds of years of combined experience in collectibles and takes into consideration many factors when choosing winning sets each year.

• Administrator

Hi Debaser17, 

Please continue to use www.CSGcards.com and you will be redirected to the newly branded site.  The registry will be moved to CGCcards.com sometime in August. Please let me know if you have any other problems and I will report it to our programmers.  Thank you.

@Maribeth 1694433772 and others, the My Registry Profile link under the MY CGC icon just redirects back to the main page (for me at least).  You can get to your inventory and registry sets by clicking on Resources in the top menu bar, then going to Registry - the My Registry Sets and My Inventory links on the left side work from there.  But anything that links back to https://www.csgcards.com/registry/profile/ seems to just redirect to the main page.

Untitled.png