• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is going on
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello 

I sent my cards in well over a month ago when it was 7 seven day turnaround and got charged accordingly half way through it changed to 15 days and it went to grading in fine time not what was promised when I sent my cards in but fine now it’s been at quality check for over 2 and a half weeks it’s well over the 15 working days I called in and they said give it a extra week or two and basically got hung up on I’m just saying this is how you lose customers. “There is nothing that can be done give it a week or two” was the quote this two card order has now gone longer than other orders to PSA and becket I’ve done and is nowhere near being shipped back and  sorry for the vent but I bet a lot of people are having the same story. 

• Administrator
On 8/3/2023 at 4:47 PM, Josh weld said:

Hello 

I sent my cards in well over a month ago when it was 7 seven day turnaround and got charged accordingly half way through it changed to 15 days and it went to grading in fine time not what was promised when I sent my cards in but fine now it’s been at quality check for over 2 and a half weeks it’s well over the 15 working days I called in and they said give it a extra week or two and basically got hung up on I’m just saying this is how you lose customers. “There is nothing that can be done give it a week or two” was the quote this two card order has now gone longer than other orders to PSA and becket I’ve done and is nowhere near being shipped back and  sorry for the vent but I bet a lot of people are having the same story. 

Sorry to hear about the delay with your submission. Can you send me a private message with your customer number and submission number so that I can look into what is holding it up? Thank you.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:47 PM, Josh weld said:

Hello 

😂 just happened to me! economy was 20 days when i mailed n it just went to 45 days! ouch! not happy but all graders go back n forth psa was moving fast n they're up to 3-4 monthes again, I usually get my cards back from csg faster then the time given hopefully thats the case again, good thing is they're grading a lot of cards giving them staying power n hopefully better resale value going foward, Goodluck!