• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I submit a bulk submission with a mix of sports cards and pokemon cards?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 8/3/2023 at 9:06 PM, foot2359 said:

If so, how do I do it.  While in the submission form it makes you toggle from tcg to sportscards, it wont let you add to same list

Thank you for reaching out to us. Soon, CGCcards.com will have just one online submission form for all TCGs, sports cards and non-sports cards. When the form is merged in the coming months, you will be able to submit a mixed bulk order that includes all cards graded by CGC Cards. Until then, there is still a submission form for TCGs and non-sports cards and a submission form for sports cards. For TCGs and non-sports cards, you can submit a mix of different types/games, with a 25-card minimum. For sports cards, you can submit a mix of sports card types, with a 25-card minimum.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:35 AM, CGCRyan said:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Soon, CGCcards.com will have just one online submission form for all TCGs, sports cards and non-sports cards. When the form is merged in the coming months, you will be able to submit a mixed bulk order that includes all cards graded by CGC Cards. Until then, there is still a submission form for TCGs and non-sports cards and a submission form for sports cards. For TCGs and non-sports cards, you can submit a mix of different types/games, with a 25-card minimum. For sports cards, you can submit a mix of sports card types, with a 25-card minimum.

I’ve got a few Pokémon I want to submit so I’ll have to wait until this happens. Should have had this ready when the merger announcement was made… Please post as soon as this option is available, thanks.

Unfortunately I had submitted 2 forms (1 TCGs & 1 Sports) after their merge announcement.  Paid 2 different shipping sending and receiving.   Thanks for question btw, and it did confused me because I have 10 TCGs and about 40 sport cards and I thought they can be mixed if submit for bulk service, in which it didnt happen.  As you said, it makes you switching from TCGs to Sport cards, I just cant combine them to one form.  and because I only have 10 TCGs, not qualified for Bulk.  I should of ask CGC tho but is there anyway CGC can combine them now and deduct shipping cost and service tier cost?  I was tend to submit them mix as bulk as they advertised.  

• Administrator

Hello @Gerald Chan,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot combine non-sports trading card submissions with sports card submissions. The cards are still processed via separate internal systems and currently, we cannot tie the different submission types together. However, we are moving toward unifying this process into a single order form in the near future. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.