• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder on Gem Mint 9.5's supposed to be updated to 10's
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I just got a notification my reholder order is shipping back to me today.  My cards graded 9.5 were not updated to 10's and I don't understand why?  This is the exact verbiage in the news release that was sent out.

"For collectors and dealers who would like to reholder cards certified by CGC Trading Cards and CSG with the new CGC Cards label, CGC Cards has lowered its reholder fee to just $5 until September 30, 2023, for cards valued under $10,000. Plus, any cards with a grade of Gem Mint 9.5 automatically convert to the CGC Cards Gem Mint 10 grade!"

Please confirm that Original CSG Gem Mint 9.5's will convert to Current Gem Mint 10 when submitted under the $5 re-holder option.

Like this on one:  CSG Cert Number:  1019082027

9.5 Gem Mint.jpg

• Administrator

Hello @Coyotemags, thank you for contacting us. Yes, this green label Gem Mint 9.5 is eligible to be updated to a Gem Mint 10 black label. Feel free to send it in using the reholder service to be updated.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 4/19/2024 at 5:03 AM, Coyotemags said:

@KaileeS CS Looks like I have a few that are "9.5 Pristine"  what happens to them through the Re-Holder service?

You shouldn’t have any 9.5 Pristine graded cards. Such a grade has never existed.