• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-Encap Order update
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2023 at 7:13 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @pb79,

Thank you for contacting us. I have just reached out to our operations team to see what the hold-up of this submission is. Once I have more information for you I will let you know. Thank you for your patience. 

@MattM CS

Hi Matt!

While you're checking on the status of the OP's reholder submission, could you please check on the status of one of mine?  It too was a Reholder Submission, 4296231.  It hit Submission Tracking on 7/28 and has been sitting in SFG ever since.  The slab needed to be reholdered because the slab itself was one of those from early 2016 which had no inner well.  I sent an e-mail to submissions@cgccomics.com this past Sunday, (9/10) but have yet to receive a response. 

Thanks!

On 9/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, workingdog said:

@MattM CS

Hi Matt!

While you're checking on the status of the OP's reholder submission, could you please check on the status of one of mine?  It too was a Reholder Submission, 4296231.  It hit Submission Tracking on 7/28 and has been sitting in SFG ever since.  The slab needed to be reholdered because the slab itself was one of those from early 2016 which had no inner well.  I sent an e-mail to submissions@cgccomics.com this past Sunday, (9/10) but have yet to receive a response. 

Thanks!

@MattM CS

Never mind, Matt.  It just moved to G/E/I this afternoon.  Thanks anyway!  (thumbsu

• Administrator
On 9/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, pb79 said:

Is there an update on Submission #4288736?  This was received by CGC on 18JUL2023.

Thanks.

Hello @pb79,

Our team has confirmed we are currently waiting on Magazine Encapsulation parts so we can reholder this book. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. Rest assured this will be finished as soon as we get these back in stock. Let us know if you have any other questions.