• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GalaxyCon Submission

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I submitted 3 comics to GalaxyCon in June to be signed and submitted to CGC for slabbing and grading. When the books were submitted to CGC, only two of the books were listed in the submission number. I wanted to know if there is a status on the third book for submission number 2773995. The book that should be in this order is Star Wars: Lando #1. It was the sketch variant edition with a drawn portrait of Billy Dee Williams on the cover (see attached photo) and signed by Billy Dee Williams. I already contacted GalaxyCon and they confirmed that this book was submitted with the other two in the order. Please let me know if you need further information. Thank you for your help.

Philippe

Lando-01.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @Phil Thomas,

This order was with our signature series team being reviewed. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. This has now been received in the system and is being processed as normal. Thank you for your patience. 

Your new submission number to track this book in the system is 2774143.