• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled For Grading Status For Weeks Now
1 1

7 posts in this topic

📢 Attention CGC Cards! 📢

Hey there, CGC Cards team! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to check in on the status of my order #4313194. It seems like it has been scheduled for grading for a couple of weeks now.

One thing that has me a bit confused is the payment process. I noticed that CGC already deducted the payment from my bank account, but I thought it was supposed to be taken out once the order was completed. Is there a specific reason why the payment was taken earlier? I'd appreciate some clarification on this matter.

I understand that grading can take time, especially with the high level of expertise and attention to detail that goes into every card. However, I'm just eager to know the progress and when I can expect to receive my graded cards.

I have complete faith in the professionalism and expertise of the CGC team, and I'm confident that you are doing your best to provide excellent service. I just wanted to touch base and get an update on the status of my order.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon and eagerly anticipate the outcome of the grading process.

Best regards,
Rocky

Edited by Rocky6423

• Administrator

Hello @Rocky6423, thank you for contacting us. I see that your order is currently in the queue to be graded. Most Economy trading card orders will take about 20 business days to be completed and sent back to you. This means that you might not see any updates on the status until it is your order's turn in the queue when it then moves to grading. As for payment, we do take the payment for orders once we have verified the cards. The only time we take the payment after the order is completed is if the customer's card initially declined when we tried to take the payment the first time. When this happens, we still process the order as normal but we wait to ship it until the payment is made in full.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 9/14/2023 at 9:14 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Rocky6423, thank you for contacting us. I see that your order is currently in the queue to be graded. Most Economy trading card orders will take about 20 business days to be completed and sent back to you. This means that you might not see any updates on the status until it is your order's turn in the queue when it then moves to grading. As for payment, we do take the payment for orders once we have verified the cards. The only time we take the payment after the order is completed is if the customer's card initially declined when we tried to take the payment the first time. When this happens, we still process the order as normal but we wait to ship it until the payment is made in full.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Got any references on that 20 day turn around? I'm waiting on several 8 week orders right now.

SGC looking really nice as they adjust their pricing.

On 9/13/2023 at 6:18 PM, Rocky6423 said:

📢 Attention CGC Cards! 📢

Hey there, CGC Cards team! I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to check in on the status of my order #4313194. It seems like it has been scheduled for grading for a couple of weeks now.

One thing that has me a bit confused is the payment process. I noticed that CGC already deducted the payment from my bank account, but I thought it was supposed to be taken out once the order was completed. Is there a specific reason why the payment was taken earlier? I'd appreciate some clarification on this matter.

I understand that grading can take time, especially with the high level of expertise and attention to detail that goes into every card. However, I'm just eager to know the progress and when I can expect to receive my graded cards.

I have complete faith in the professionalism and expertise of the CGC team, and I'm confident that you are doing your best to provide excellent service. I just wanted to touch base and get an update on the status of my order.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon and eagerly anticipate the outcome of the grading process.

Best regards,
Rocky

Have you gotten them? If so, how long did it take?

• Administrator

Hello @Gabriel Zambrano,

Thank you for reaching out on the chat boards. While I cannot provide the status of another customer's submission. I can check on your submissions and give you an update. I see one submission in process and it should be moving to grading soon. The current turnaround time for the Bulk Grading tier is 40 business days. 

We appreciate your patience as we work to complete your order. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

On 1/3/2024 at 8:09 AM, NickiO CS said:

Hello @Gabriel Zambrano,

Thank you for reaching out on the chat boards. While I cannot provide the status of another customer's submission. I can check on your submissions and give you an update. I see one submission in process and it should be moving to grading soon. The current turnaround time for the Bulk Grading tier is 40 business days. 

We appreciate your patience as we work to complete your order. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

My mistake, I thought I was asking him, lol. Thank you. I did see the 40-day turnaround on the page, Thank you for your support. I appreciate all your help. Hoping for good grades. Thanks again, excellent service as always.