• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig Series Submission Question

2 posts in this topic

Back in April at the Las Vegas Amazing Comic Con, my nephew and I submitted a Last Ronin #1 sig series book (Eastman signing) using a 3rd party facilitator (Cosmic Comics in Las Vegas.  I went to the store today and was told they were informed it could take another 6-7 months for the book to be returned.  The CGC website shows turn around times as 30 days.  Since it was submitted using a 3rd party, I do not have the order number.  I only have the submission number from the submission form (2747267)

What is the actual turn around time?  Is it 30 days or so or 6-7 months?  Any info you can provide would be appreciated.

• Administrator

Hello @aszumilo,

The times posted on our website are estimates for regular submissions to be completed through our system. If you were submitting this for a CGC in-house signing, however, the timeline is very different. This timeline starts after the books have been signed and then takes roughly 6-8 weeks. Please note, the signing dates are not the cut-off dates for these events. The signing dates take place a few weeks or even a few months after the fact.

As for your submission form number, we have not received this number in our system at this time. I would suggest contacting your shop directly to get the correct submission number or Order number so we can provide a better update. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.