• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Planet Comics #53

9 posts in this topic

Sweet white pages. No interior flaws. Defects that aren't really visible in the scan:

A 1/4" tear on the lower right side by the raised hand of the guy lying on the ground.

Top staple is just starting to pull and there are two tiny 1/16 to 1/8" tears at the top and bottom of the staple.

Thanks!

planetcomics53fc3ew.jpg

planetcomics53bc5ia.jpg

6.0-6.5

based on your description of the faults but that crease/tear near the prone man appears to be much larger than 1/4"

The long crease running through the prone guy's body is a thin printing crease, really more of a wrinkle and yes it's about 1 1/2" long. I should have mentioned that, but I was concentrating on the things that weren't visible. The 1/4" tear I was describing is above that on the edge by the same guy's raised hand and is not really visible in the scan.

6.0-6.5

based on your description of the faults but that crease/tear near the prone man appears to be much larger than 1/4"

The long crease running through the prone guy's body is a thin printing crease, really more of a wrinkle and yes it's about 1 1/2" long. I should have mentioned that, but I was concentrating on the things that weren't visible. The 1/4" tear I was describing is above that on the edge by the same guy's raised hand and is not really visible in the scan.

Ah, I gotcha. Well, I'd still stick to the 6.5.