• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Update on orders? Shipping soon?
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I made 3 seperate orders for the same signing event with a creator.  I was told the signing (and remarques) were done end of July.  And that orders should start shipping this week or the next?  Also, that the creator took 50 books home to remarque later.  

Can I please know the status of my three orders, if they will all be shipping soon or at least a timeline of when they will ship?   Also,  if any of these orders I made are from the 50 books the creator took home to finish remarqing?  Below are the three orders:

Order# CGC0919460025 (Submission #4288043)

Order# CGC9669040310 (Submission# 4285672)

Order# CGC5736371155 (Submission# 4285932)

• Administrator

Hello @melanrus,

Art was only able to complete a small handful of remarques, along with all of his regular signature submissions during his signing. Art is actively working on them, and as soon as his submissions come back we'll have them expedited through the system. We do not have an estimated timeline for these to be completed however because of the amount of time it takes for each of these remarques. We thank you for your patience. 

On 9/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @melanrus,

Art was only able to complete a small handful of remarques, along with all of his regular signature submissions during his signing. Art is actively working on them, and as soon as his submissions come back we'll have them expedited through the system. We do not have an estimated timeline for these to be completed however because of the amount of time it takes for each of these remarques. We thank you for your patience. 

thank you Matt!   Really appreciate the update.

Matt, I posted your reply here to the Arthur Adams fan group on Facebook with 18k followers to spread the word on the delay on the books to keep everyone informed and patient.  In the thread "Art Adams CGC Signing",

CGCMike posted: "So, I just reached out to someone that knows everything that goes on in the SS program.  We have all of the books.  The artist did not take them with him.  We will get this wrapped up as soon as possible."

That seems contradictory to your reply to me, I don't think his updates in that thread have calmed people down to be honest.  I reposted your reply to me there as well as it seems clearer to me what exactly is going on.

• Administrator
On 9/15/2023 at 3:55 PM, melanrus said:

CGCMike posted: "So, I just reached out to someone that knows everything that goes on in the SS program.  We have all of the books.  The artist did not take them with him.  We will get this wrapped up as soon as possible."

That seems contradictory to your reply to me, I don't think his updates in that thread have calmed people down to be honest.  I reposted your reply to me there as well as it seems clearer to me what exactly is going on.

Hi

The Senior Marketing Coordinator has stated for a fact, that the books are with us.  

Mike

On 9/15/2023 at 3:07 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

The Senior Marketing Coordinator has stated for a fact, that the books are with us.  

Mike

Mike, since you seem to be implying you're in the know and not what Matt just told me, May I ask when the books will start getting encapsulated? is it this month?  thanks!

• Administrator
On 9/15/2023 at 9:24 PM, melanrus said:

Mike, since you seem to be implying you're in the know and not what Matt just told me, May I ask when the books will start getting encapsulated? is it this month?  thanks!

As soon as we can.  (thumbsu