• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cgc case quality
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I hope this is not taken the wrong way but is there any plans to upgrade the CGC cases ?

To improve the newton rings , waviness etc . I can live with newton rings . But the waviness I see in the comics is a concern .
Almost all the books I have bought , they don't lie completely flat and I can see that the inner mylar itself is wavy . And I have asked other
comic book buyers and they tell me the same thing . If you could get a better case , you would be rock solid . 

Edited by MauriceSS

• Administrator

Hello @MauriceSS,

Thanks for contacting us. At this time, we have no public plans to change our cases. That being said, our team is always looking for ways to improve our current products and processes. So although there is nothing public this does not mean we are not currently researching the next great thing to come out of CGC. If you have any other questions please let us know.