• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Fantastic Four DVD Ad

74 posts in this topic

Amazing how you can ruthlessly and hurtfully denigrate an entire segment of your buying public but if you tried to do that with an ethnicity or religion, they'd be in *real* trouble. It would be wonderful if no one bought their DVD.

You are correct! thumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif It's coming out Tuesday and I will be getting a copy, as I've not yet seen the movie. confused-smiley-013.gif

How are you, Arnold? Liking the new position? hi.gifpopcorn.gif

Amazing how you can ruthlessly and hurtfully denigrate an entire segment of your buying public but if you tried to do that with an ethnicity or religion, they'd be in *real* trouble. It would be wonderful if no one bought their DVD.

Perhaps the ladies call him "stretch" for a reason . . . 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Absolutely hilarious, and here's what Fox really thinks of all you comic book geeks:

great, JC. "all YOU comics geeks.

umm, just how many comics board posts YOU got? non-comic geek boy?

Yeah! It is funny that he left himself out of the group. 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

I guess "we geeks" can handle it, though. sumo.gif

umm, just how many comics board posts YOU got? non-comic geek boy?

Obviously you know I detest the horrible FF movie, and I wouldn't be caught dead buyng it - so I was referring to you poor comic book geeks who WILL be buying it, all while Fox is putting out demeaning ads like this and laughing in your face.

Get it? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

like you aren't one of us, JC?

I collect comics - that's about as far as it goes.

And post regularly on this Forum.... tongue.gif

screwy.gif

A neat disquisition of your malady. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

sorry.gif