• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

free Trading Cards Shipping Kit with membership??
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi I got a membership back in July and evey time I check the Trading Cards Shipping Kit in your store it is always sold out.  Will this ever be available again? Also with my membership I believe I was to get one of these.  Will it just get sent to me autocratically, or how do I request one?

• Administrator

Hello @daktmacfancards

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize that the shipping kit remains out of stock. A system issue allowed the website to accept orders for out-of-stock products and this has resulted in a backlog of orders. We are working to resolve the orders that have already been placed before adding the kits back to the online store. We hope they will be available soon, but I do not have an ETA at this time. 

We appreciate your patience. 

• Administrator

Hello @Pawtucket Coder, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not have a shipping kit for magazines. We only have ship kits for cards and comics, so the bag and boards would not fit your magazines. Please feel free to send your order in any box, and follow the packaging instructions towards the middle of the page HERE.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!