• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please, Heritage needs you NOW! unless....

15 posts in this topic

Anybody else get this email:

If there has ever been a time to consider selling your comic book, memorabilia, original art, or movie poster collection, this is it!

Ok, first they're trying to get you to part with your treasures. Why? Because they're running out of quality merch! Won't you please help.

But wait! Further down comes...

Don't delay - space is limited and the sale is filling up fast; in fact, we may even have to begin turning away items under $5,000...

So if you have a lousy HG Silver Book that's worth less than 5K, don't waste their time. If they can't make at least $1000 off of you (20%), please don't bother them.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Doncha just luv it.

Rick

You think the email is bad, how about that stupid-ask mailing a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, we're all lemmings who will not be able to pass up the opportunity to sell our collections so we can be in the same as cultural giants (or some such term) like Stan Lee and Nick Cage, who consigned there collections. In a hobby rife with sleazy dealers, I found this perhaps the most insulting approach I've seen so far.

Yo....you fill out their survey? Mine went straight to the shredder! wink.gif

BTW....why do I have to consign books to them to be near the celebrities at San Diego? I just have to show up there! mad.gif