• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Brick Bradford n°6

6 posts in this topic

Cool book.  Very desirable Schomburg robot cover.  (thumbsu  I don't see any tidelines, spine splits, frayed edges, or long creases.  Put me in the 4.5/5.0 camp as the book currently stands.  Condition grade should step up to 5.5/6.0 with a skillfully performed dry cleaning and pressing.  The presser won't the able to remove the foxing and interior staining, but he/she should be able to eliminate some/much of the soiling and most of the non color-breaking surface blemishes.  :foryou:

On 10/3/2023 at 6:31 PM, zzutak said:

Cool book.  Very desirable Schomburg robot cover.  (thumbsu  I don't see any tidelines, spine splits, frayed edges, or long creases.  Put me in the 4.5/5.0 camp as the book currently stands.  Condition grade should step up to 5.5/6.0 with a skillfully performed dry cleaning and pressing.  The presser won't the able to remove the foxing and interior staining, but he/she should be able to eliminate some/much of the soiling and most of the non color-breaking surface blemishes.  :foryou:

Agreed, looks slightly better than 4.0.  Cleaning and press will help.