• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very high grade copy of Mad #24

6 posts in this topic

From the auction:

>> I won't be able to accept any returns.

That kills any of my interest then. That's a rotten business practice. If I'm buying paper items where condition is all important, being able to return something is the only way I can protect myself against fraud or careless grading.

I'm not saying you are either of those, but not accepting returns kills the deal for lots of folks. All the big dealers accept returns -- why do you think it's standard operating procedures for them?

gozer

From the auction:

>> I won't be able to accept any returns.

That kills any of my interest then. That's a rotten business practice. If I'm buying paper items where condition is all important, being able to return something is the only way I can protect myself against fraud or careless grading.

I'm not saying you are either of those, but not accepting returns kills the deal for lots of folks. All the big dealers accept returns -- why do you think it's standard operating procedures for them?

gozer

In most cases I accept returns, but in this particular case, I hoping with a large scan and my track record, that I wouldn’t have to refund the item just because someone doesn't agree with my grade. The money I’m getting from this sale is going to a good cause. I mean, if I overlooked a major defect or detail, I have no problem giving a refund. Besides, I’m not a large comic dealer or do this for a living? I do this as a hobby and for extra cash. I do way more buying then selling