• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 1
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Respectfully, your poor camera work is making it almost impossible to give you an accurate grade.  For example, I'm seeing what I believe to be moderate spine wear, bottom edge wear, a pair of creases across the bottom-right corner of the front cover, and a host of lesser blemishes.  If what I'm seeing is real, you're probably looking at a book in the 5.0~6.0 range. 

x1.thumb.jpg.1212527406d875366841030f93105be9.jpg

On your next set of posts, I recommend that you kill the flash and include only in-focus images.  :foryou:

Edited by zzutak

Hard to tell what's going on with the lower right front, but this is a sharp book, in the 7.0-7.5 range I'd say.

With the spine tics and (chipping?) on the lower edge and the crease lower right corner I'm going to say 6.5 with really big error bars around that number - need better pictures for a more confident assessment. 

Quite jealous of the book though - DD1 is one I'm still searching for. 

Thank you all for your time and once again sorry for the poor picture which I am in the process of fixing. I hope these new pictured of the corner are ok. I think their was a crease there which does break a bit of colour on Nelson pink shirt.

DSCN2923.JPG

DSCN2924.JPG

DSCN2931.JPG

Edited by kane7