• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions disappeared?
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Anyone else's submissions all disappear, like, in the last couple of hours? I checked earlier today and everything was there, but a few minutes ago I got this: "We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months."

Is this something I should be worried about?

My submission of five copies each of Golden Age Action Comics 1, Batman 1, Detective Comics 27, and Superman 1 vanished and never reappeared. I have to remember to follow-up with CGC about that. :shiftyeyes:

:)

On 10/11/2023 at 3:19 PM, Nsschenks said:

Anyone else's submissions all disappear, like, in the last couple of hours? I checked earlier today and everything was there, but a few minutes ago I got this: "We haven't received any submissions from you in the last 8 months."

Is this something I should be worried about?

Nothing to worry about, it happens to me probably once a week.  They're always back within 15-20 minutes.

On 10/12/2023 at 6:32 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

My submission of five copies each of Golden Age Action Comics 1, Batman 1, Detective Comics 27, and Superman 1 vanished and never reappeared. I have to remember to follow-up with CGC about that. :shiftyeyes:

:)

Yeah and I'm waiting on my 9.8 blue label white page copies of all these to come back as well but like you have all disappeared...maybe I was just dreaming.

For me when this happens I just need to login again. They have a weird system that lets you see some things even if your session expired, but not others. I always try that first (logout or just re-login) especially since I am logged in on 3 different devices, they usually are not in sync either....so I may see my subs on my PC, but not my phone, or vice versa.