• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weeklong Sale: 25% Off Supplies. 35% Off Backissues

32 posts in this topic

I've made my first order smile.gif

¡Qué bueno!

Sure!. I will do more, amazing service!

Yo tengo una entrevista mañana (un tipo de prueba) y yo necesito practicar mi español. frown.gif

Yo odio estudiar.

Ok. Spanish is not like english:

If you say "I have an interview..." in english is ok, but in Spanish, that "Yo" is not like an english "I". If you don't say "yo", the sentence is better. When we are referring about us, we barely say "yo". It's silly but is like when Hulk says "Hulk smashes" or something... you are talking about sourself in third person.

So try not to say "yo" always, and always when the meaning is "me". You'l quality spanish given to people will increse.

¡Qué bueno!

Yo tengo una entrevista mañana (un tipo de prueba) y yo necesito practicar mi español. frown.gif

Yo odio estudiar.

This looks like a job for the Babelfish.

fish-right.gif "I have an interview tomorrow (a type of test) and I need to practice my Spanish. I hate to study." fish-left.gif

¡Qué bueno!

Yo odio estudiar.

This looks like a job for the Babelfish.

fish-right.gif "I have an interview tomorrow (a type of test) and I need to practice my Spanish. I hate to study." fish-left.gif

It is. It's essentially a job interview that acts as a test. It's designed to test our ability to speak in an employment setting or something. Now, as to not hi-jack Comic Supply's thread anymore, I'm going to his site to look for bargains. insane.gif