• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upgrading my membership - consequences
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello !

I am currently a Premium member (customer number : CS252821) until 5/24/2024, and I am considering upgrading to Elite. However I have questions about that :

- let's say I upgrade tomorrow, I guess I will then become an Elite member until 10/13/2024, hence losing more than 7 months of Premium membership ; is there any refund about that ?

- whatever the answer of the question above, what are precisely the privileges I will get on my next orders if I upgrade to Elite ?

Thanks in advance for your answer. Have a good day !

Edited by BorderLanes

• Administrator

Hello @BorderLanes

Thank you for reaching out to us. Because you will receive two $150.00 grading credits within less than 12 months, there is no refund when upgrading to Elite membership early. You will immediately receive a $150.00 grading credit and the discounts offered at the Elite tier - 20% off CGC Cards grading fees. 

The Elite Membership benefits are:

• Full Access to Online Resources 
  • Free Grader Notes for Comics When Available 
  • Full Submission Privileges to All Certified Collectibles Group (CCG) Grading Options
  • 20% Off Card Grading Tiers / 10% Off Grading Tiers for Grading other Collectibles with CCG
  • 10% Off at the CCG Store 
  • $20 CGC Cards Shipping Kit Voucher for New Members 
  • $150 Credit with CGC 
  • Drop-off and Pick-up Submission Privileges for CGC Cards submissions. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.