• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150 credit for a new paid member
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi. I am a newly paid member of CGC and have submitted my first lot of comics. I have just received the invoice for this and it would appear that the $150 credit hasn't been applied to the the invoice, nor has the $20 credit towards the shipping costs. 

I was wondering how I go about rectifying this issue? 

On 10/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, Fisky86 said:

Hi. I am a newly paid member of CGC and have submitted my first lot of comics. I have just received the invoice for this and it would appear that the $150 credit hasn't been applied to the the invoice, nor has the $20 credit towards the shipping costs. 

call them (855-472-3310), or post here Ask CGC

Edited by Gaard

On 10/26/2023 at 3:50 AM, Fisky86 said:

In my experience, they apply the credit after they receive the submission and put it into the system (when they typically charge your card). Not sure about the $20 for the shipping. Or are you referring to the voucher for the shipping kit that new members can get? In which case, that's just the kit you can order not for shipping fees of a submission.

But as others have suggested, can always contact them for clarificaiton.

On 10/26/2023 at 2:30 PM, flchris said:

In my experience, they apply the credit after they receive the submission and put it into the system (when they typically charge your card). Not sure about the $20 for the shipping. Or are you referring to the voucher for the shipping kit that new members can get? In which case, that's just the kit you can order not for shipping fees of a submission.

But as others have suggested, can always contact them for clarificaiton.

Hi. Thank you for the clarification on the shipping kit. Its much appreciated. I definitely havnt had any charge to my card, or credit applied to the invoice. 

I'm in the UK so calling them probably isn't the best. I've contacted the CGC via email about it, and the UK office, so I'll wait to hear back from them. 

Thanks for all the help.