• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC lost my books. Batman 251 Green Lantern 87
2 2

38 posts in this topic

Hello

i have the same problem with a lost book 

mailed her:

The money is not important (400$), I just want fantastic four 5 comic back, thats why I am wondering if you have talked to the person who started to grade my comics on 28 july and put them back after a few hours, if he or she perhaps had put it as a higher cost comic line or needed to check something with an expert and put the rest back on hold. 

Can you talk to that person plz

Thanks again 

No answer after...that got my other 24 comics, avengers 4 etc Not fun 

Stefan in Sweden 

• Administrator
On 12/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, Samlarn72 said:

Hello

mailed her:

The money is not important (400$), I just want fantastic four 5 comic back, thats why I am wondering if you have talked to the person who started to grade my comics on 28 july and put them back after a few hours, if he or she perhaps had put it as a higher cost comic line or needed to check something with an expert and put the rest back on hold. 

Thanks again 

Stefan in Sweden 

What was the submission number?

Yesterday, I logged in to check on 2 books I submitted for the Jim Lee & Scott Williams signing. I found that they had been marked as shipped so I checked the grades and photos of the books. I found that the Xmen 1 that I submitted was not the X-Men 1 that was being shipped to me. I sent in a newsstand edition of X-Men 1 Cyclops variant cover. What I am receiving is a direct edition X-Men 1 Magneto variant cover. I emailed customer service immediately and provided them this same information along with submission number. I have yet to hear back. Any thoughts or tips on how or if this situation will be resolved? Thanks in advance.

On 1/23/2024 at 5:01 PM, Samlarn72 said:

Artrock did they find your comic?

I am still waiting.....

Sorry the book is still missing. Especially a FF5! 

Have you talked to CGC since the above? What are they saying? 

• Administrator

I am still waiting.....

I have bumped the e-mail with the operations manager regarding this.  I will let you know when I hear something.

Mike

• Administrator
On 1/23/2024 at 7:03 PM, RyTHH said:

Yesterday, I logged in to check on 2 books I submitted for the Jim Lee & Scott Williams signing. I found that they had been marked as shipped so I checked the grades and photos of the books. I found that the Xmen 1 that I submitted was not the X-Men 1 that was being shipped to me. I sent in a newsstand edition of X-Men 1 Cyclops variant cover. What I am receiving is a direct edition X-Men 1 Magneto variant cover. I emailed customer service immediately and provided them this same information along with submission number. I have yet to hear back. Any thoughts or tips on how or if this situation will be resolved? Thanks in advance.

I recommend starting a thread in the Ask CGC forum.  Someone from customer service usually check there every morning.

• Administrator

I am still waiting.....

Hi

It appears that your book was lost, and I have been told that Claims has been in contact with you constantly since October, and as recently as yesterday.  

Thanks for the fast reply 

Last I heard was from cgc was dec 14 when you wanted photos or a bill of the book FF5 and I sent images on the 15 dec and then I have heard nothing after that / Stefan 

• Administrator
On 1/24/2024 at 12:19 PM, Samlarn72 said:

Thanks for the fast reply 

Last I heard was from cgc was dec 14 when you wanted photos or a bill of the book FF5 and I sent images on the 15 dec and then I have heard nothing after that / Stefan 

I will pass this along to the operations manager.

• Administrator
On 2/1/2024 at 2:02 PM, Samlarn72 said:

Now we know that the comic was stolen 😞 

Who told you that?  Did the claims director contact you to try and settle this claim with you?

On 2/1/2024 at 8:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

Who told you that?  Did the claims director contact you to try and settle this claim with you?

Yes but I want my ff5 so I am waiting for it to be found...

On 12/8/2023 at 7:33 PM, Samlarn72 said:

Hello

mailed her:

Thanks again 

Stefan in 

I have asked 

Did you talked to the person that first stated grading on and didnt report that the book was missing?  I have not got an answer yet