• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to a long countdown to Fan Expo Dallas 2024!! June 7th-9th
1 1

69 posts in this topic

hmmm odd I thought there were more announcements, but I don't see them on their site lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I attended Dallas Fan Expo a couple years ago when CGC was not on site and had *horrible* experiences and outcomes with the couple groups who were there to facilitate signature series books. Please come back to DFE, CGC!

On 3/12/2024 at 3:13 PM, braschme0 said:

I attended Dallas Fan Expo a couple years ago when CGC was not on site and had *horrible* experiences and outcomes with the couple groups who were there to facilitate signature series books. Please come back to DFE, CGC!

They've been there most years, and I specifically remember last year. Although I think the events page doesn't have it registered yet, I'll check and Lord willing post if it gets updated!

Certainly hoping for some bigger guest announcements. I know we're 3 months away, but as of right now I'm not sure I'll be attending. Looking ahead to the other Fan Expo cons on the schedule in an attempt to discern other guests, not much is really drawing me in. There's 1 guest currently listed for Philly who had canceled Dallas previously - if they show up, I'll be there. But still hoping for some other announcements.

I know Rosario was in Dallas last year, but according to her Philly pricing it looks like she's increased her expenses since then. $50 for "Ahsoka" and $100 for a quote??

Autographs are $125 for 8x10 and $150 all other items. Autograph add-ons are $50 for character name and $100 per autograph for quotes.