• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, sckao said:

It's been a while for me too... I'm in. (shrug)

Lol it's good to see you post! I hadn't seen it myself but once or twice, or in a while. :shy:

I've mostly or in the past taken a play from your playbook on gifts. I remember shirts and other comic ephemera that you gave, and that was a great idea. I too have obtained doubles of stuff like that and passed those on to to others as extra. I remember seeing a lot of cool stuff by many thoughtful boardies!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Doubles and "as extra"

On 11/9/2023 at 5:52 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol it's good to see you post! I hadn't seen it myself but once or twice, or in a while. :shy:

I've mostly or in the past taken a play from your playbook on gifts. I remember shirts and other comic ephemera that you gave, and that was a great idea. I too have obtained doubles of stuff like that and passed those on to to others as extra. I remember seeing a lot of cool stuff by many thoughtful boardies!

That was a long edit 😂 I feel the excitement brewing hm

Glad there is cheer, hope I'm able to spread it and lend a hand :whee:

Just under a week left to join the festivities.
Signup ends this coming Friday at 10pm eastern

And make sure you fill out the form on page 1 and PM it to me to "officially" join in.... no late comers this year, and without the form, I cannot match you up.

On 11/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

Just under a week left to join the festivities.
Signup ends this coming Friday at 10pm eastern

And make sure you fill out the form on page 1 and PM it to me to "officially" join in.... no late comers this year, and without the form, I cannot match you up.

I pmd dr.x after reading through the results of last year where he mentioned wanting to participate this year. It is veterans day weekend, so hopefully he's out riding and maybe I didn't upset the apple cart lol

Sometimes I get ahead of myself, trying to help though. :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/12/2023 at 7:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I pmd dr.x after reading through the results of last year where he mentioned wanting to participate this year. It is veterans day weekend, so hopefully he's out riding and maybe I didn't upset the apple cart lol

Sometimes I get ahead of myself, trying to help though. :shy:

@DR.X Shia has some advice for you about whether you should or should not participate in the HGE:

On 11/12/2023 at 9:20 PM, Comics4All said:

Doc is now @badback83