• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2023 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
8 8

375 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2023 at 9:44 PM, wombat said:

If my streak continues I will be the Secret Santa for someone who owns multiple high grade copies of every single golden and silver age key. 

So what you’re saying, if I’m reading that correctly, is that anyone who gets you as their SS, should — assuming they do NOT have multiple high grade copies of every single golden and silver age key — expect to receive those as gifts from you?  Very exciting!! 

P.S. I do NOT have multiple copies of every single golden and silver age key

P.P.S - if it helps, I also do not have single high grade copies of every single golden and silver age key

P.P.P.S - in addition, I also do not have just regular old “copies” of every single golden and silver age key

Just sayin’…. 😉😂

On 11/13/2023 at 10:39 PM, Axelrod said:

I'm sure everyone here has provided extremely detailed and specific ideas for the kind of gifts they would like to receive.   

Because you wouldn't want to leave your poor Secret Santa in the lurch with no idea at all what to get for you that you would like, or might already have?

Right?

Right?  

I was quite detailed I think...I did forget to mention that Silver/Bronze Conan is something I sadly am lacking but should it be something Santa is looking to gift, this collector would happily welcome

On 11/5/2023 at 7:38 AM, SpideyFein said:

I’m in! Let’s go! I need some cheer!!!! We all do! 

On 11/6/2023 at 3:52 PM, WEBHEAD said:

I am in...... one of my favorite times of the year.... thanks

On 11/9/2023 at 12:10 PM, ThothAmon said:

Last year I was I all bah humbug but was visited by three ghosts and I promised to participate this year.  So I’m in. 

Still waiting on forms for @SpideyFein @WEBHEAD and @ThothAmon

On 11/17/2023 at 4:12 PM, Senormac said:

For a number of years I tried to knock Greggy out of the 1st spot for raffle.  I tried everything I could think of (within reason) and one year offered a VG-F reader set of Conans 1-40.  Nope.  His raffle prowess is indominable!!  :pullhair:

conanrafflegift(1).thumb.JPG.42d3d33bff147579dcf0f8fcee558d74.JPG

Wow!  I have faith that this is the year  I know CHASENBLUE is also trying to win the crown as well. 

giphy.gif

On 11/17/2023 at 4:12 PM, Senormac said:

For a number of years I tried to knock Greggy out of the 1st spot for raffle.  I tried everything I could think of (within reason) and one year offered a VG-F reader set of Conans 1-40.  Nope.  His raffle prowess is indominable!!  :pullhair:

conanrafflegift(1).thumb.JPG.42d3d33bff147579dcf0f8fcee558d74.JPG

I think he had that as a throw in at the bottom of the box one year.

On 11/17/2023 at 1:37 PM, WolverineX said:

Wow!  I have faith that this is the year  I know CHASENBLUE is also trying to win the crown as well. 

giphy.gif

Hard to beat @greggy - just gonna give the best I can 😁👍🎄🎁

Edited by CHASEnBLUE