• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facilitators Sent My Books Elsewhere... With RESOLUTION (12/19)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Posting this all over Facebook in hopes that I can maybe find my book.

At SDCC this year, I attended (and paid more than CGC fees for) the Joelle Jones signing at Hive Comics. Dropped off 4 books, including this Ladykiller 1 from Emerald City, a gorgeous book, great inscription, the works.
Just got off the phone with one of the guys from Hive, and they messed up my paperwork apparently and just mailed the books to someone else. 
So... on the incredibly slim chance that any of you were that person, this is a photo of my Ladykiller, and the other 3 books are Future State Wonder Woman 1, Mockingbird 8, and a Wonder Wonder 800 Pride Variant with signatures from Tom King and Todd Nauck as well.
Fingers crossed...

Photo Jul 22 2023, 3 12 01 PM.jpg

Edited by Jason Goldman-Hall

If you're not getting the help you need from Hive, consider looping CGC into the loop, and let them put the right kind of pressure on people they do business with.  

On 12/19/2023 at 12:18 PM, Jason Goldman-Hall said:

Amazing to be able to say this, but it all worked out.

The books were located, the recipient found them in his stash and sent them home, and I've got them all in hand as of Sunday.

Wonderful, glad your books have been returned

On 12/19/2023 at 1:18 PM, Jason Goldman-Hall said:

Amazing to be able to say this, but it all worked out.

The books were located, the recipient found them in his stash and sent them home, and I've got them all in hand as of Sunday.

That's great news! Congrats! Bet a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders! Glad you were able to get them back!