• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting comics for grading problems.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Yes I am having problems with not only being able to find my comic book teenage mutant ninja turtles issue #1 first print 1984. But I also can't add any teenage mutant ninja turtles comics to be graded. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have had comics graded from cgc and never had any problems until know and it's only these comics. Please help me so I can get them sent off to get graded. 

• Administrator

Hello! 

It sounds like you may be trying to submit this book as a Comic on the submission form. Unfortunately, this book is considered a magazine for its size. Because of this, you will not be able to add it to the comic submission form. Instead, please select magazine as the collectible type when filling out this form and the book will then become available for you to select to submit. Let us know if you have any other questions!