• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "CGC Please come back to Calgary Expo!" Petition
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Canadian Collectors.  I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing CGC would come back to the Calgary Expo.  Shipping our books to Florida is a pain and expensive.  I have so many books I would have sent in by now for grading or reholdering if it were not for the barrier of mailing them to the states.  

CGC you have come to Calgary Expo in the past.  Please come again this year!  CBCS shows up every year and I've been forced to use them on occasion but I want my books in CGC cases.

Fellow Canadians, please "sign" this petition/comment.  I'm hoping we can get their attention.

:manhero:

On 11/11/2023 at 1:56 PM, TrevorP24 said:

Hello fellow Canadian Collectors.  I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing CGC would come back to the Calgary Expo.  Shipping our books to Florida is a pain and expensive.

Fellow Canadians, please "sign" this petition/comment.  I'm hoping we can get their attention.

:manhero:

Both CGC and HA.com will be at a 2.5 day Langley (BC) Sports and Collectibles, card Bossa Event (not a Fan Expo Vancouver) next weekend for the first time in BC, Canada. CGC will be accepting comics, sports/non-sports/Pokemon cards to take back for slabbing in FL, USA.