• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading tier vs price.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have purchased a magazine for a decent price less the $30. I can't find anything wrong with the magazine it has been stored in a plastic box with other magazines for the last 25 years. I have checked the price of similarly graded magazines, the price range at auction of a graded copy ranges from $200 to 123,000. What tier to I choose for grading, I payed less then $30 but I believe it will grade very high. Does this mean that I need the higher tier. What do I need to do when shipping. Is. There some special practices I need to do. I would not want to just ship it to CGC In normal shipping. Are there any third party insurance company's that you know of that I can purchase insurance from?

• Administrator

Hello Alan,

I believe we discussed the tier in a previous post. Please review that.  

As for the shipment of the collectibles, you can find how we suggest packing collectibles HERE. While we are currently out of these kits, you can use these videos as a guide on how to package your book safely. Finally as for shipping insurance, you can reach out to a third party insurer like Hugh Wood, ShipandInsure.com, Brink's or Malca-Amit)

I hope this helps!