• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2023 at 9:40 PM, DougC said:

It looks like my entry was doubled at the #4 and #43 slot; one will need deleted or I can just offer a second prize to keep things tidy.

Panic.gif

Ok, I think the easiest way to do it is to just leave #4 blank.  Otherwise all my files need to be renumbered. 

Gif013.gif.4da485779dd0e4b8a217c22d7cf3678b.gif

The first page is edited.  Good catch.  You crazy kids and your new posts amending old posts...you'll be the death of me.  :ohnoez:

On 12/20/2023 at 11:02 PM, fmaz said:

It definitely seems like some new people are jumping in this year, which is great!

But I do hope we still here from some of the oldies but goodies like @DiamondCityComics, @frozentundraguy, @Larryw7, @THE_BEYONDER, etc before the deadline!

Thanks for the tag, if I had only logged into the boards yesterday I'd have joined.  I had planned to but got busy and forgot about it. HAVE FUN!!

RAFFLE SELECTION FORM

The form is ready!  You can click the link here and you can also find it at the top of the offering list in the 2nd post of this thread.  There are instructions on the form, but basically you want to rank the offerings and submit them.  You don't need to rank all of them.  Around 20 is usually sufficient, but a lot of people end up getting something in their top 10 picks. Let me know if there are any questions.  Thanks!

Now let's see who's the first to submit a form.  hm

On 12/22/2023 at 12:17 PM, The Sledder said:

RAFFLE SELECTION FORM

The form is ready!  You can click the link here and you can also find it at the top of the offering list in the 2nd post of this thread.  There are instructions on the form, but basically you want to rank the offerings and submit them.  You don't need to rank all of them.  Around 20 is usually sufficient, but a lot of people end up getting something in their top 10 picks. Let me know if there are any questions.  Thanks!

Aww...no pictures on the form will take me time.

Im used to comic book format lol

Edited by Namtak

On 12/22/2023 at 12:17 PM, The Sledder said:

RAFFLE SELECTION FORM

I ain't doin a form until I know where I'm pickin

:sumo:

Hi, several lots don't have a specification on shipping. I was burned on this 2 years ago when we had this raffle. The one I picked backed down on shipping to me and gave me cash instead. That defeated the whole purpose of me picking them. 

So before more fill out the form, can the people participating please make sure they are clear on where they are willing to ship?

Also, some people use the word "overseas " and its not clear either since 

A) we don't know where you are shipping from

B) does that mean neighboring countries are ok for shipping to?

On 12/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, Axelrod said:

I ain't doin a form until I know where I'm pickin

:sumo:

image.thumb.png.8ffa0dd1d147982d43354c5758a42b6a.png