• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2023 at 4:09 PM, mytastebud said:
On 12/11/2023 at 3:52 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

If they are general questions about the raffle, I may be able to help you out in the interim... Send me a PM.

If they are questions about, what's for dinner, what I'm wearing, can I have feet pictures... IMMEDIATELY send me a PM. 

:bigsmile: Thanks Sledder responded. I'm just trying to figure out what to donate. Lunch first...:cheers:

I'll keep prepping... just in case.

full-length-photo-grey-beard-santa-claus-finish-mas-christmas-midnight-gift-delivery-relax-sit-couch-soak-basin-hot-full-length-197713196.jpg.7291cbb7dbf1f701942ddcf2caa05b02.jpg

On 12/7/2023 at 11:28 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm trying not to count chickens before they hatch, as I want to be "helpful and not a deterrent..."

I've got a list of 12 that made a placeholder post, but that I could tag for a reminder, I just don't want to do it TOO SOON or have it get in the way as a pestering event lol 

Anyway, 2 of those 12 mentioned being busy or out of town until the end of week, so it being Wednesday I guess I could wait for tag and friendly reminder. :cheers:

If I can help, I had the time to make myself useful if needed :shy: 

@The Sledder

I'm all for friendly pokes to people who may be interested.  Let's not try to bother them if they aren't interested, but I'd hate for someone to accidentally miss out.  The more the merrier!

On 12/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, The Sledder said:

I'm all for friendly pokes to people who may be interested.  Let's not try to bother them if they aren't interested, but I'd hate for someone to accidentally miss out.  The more the merrier!

Well lol I held off the tags this long, and most everyone eventually posted one, no worries.

Lord willing if I do tag those who had mentioned, that I don't miss anyone lol cause that would :cry: 

On 12/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, The Sledder said:

Don't be that way!  I was just razzin' ya.  I appreciate the updates.  :foryou:

Gif007.gif.cecca1564257dce42f6defecc63bdd98.gif

lol No no it didn't bother me I just meant I won't post so many updates, come on elves pick me first  for once :wishluck:

On 12/14/2023 at 9:29 PM, Azkaban said:

lol No no it didn't bother me I just meant I won't post so many updates, come on elves pick me first  for once :wishluck:

I'd say this doesn't help, but I guess I don't remember who has been first pick each year.  Maybe they did plead.  (shrug)

Let's look at 1st picks:

2022 - @THE_BEYONDER

2021 - @greggy (Legend has it he was tempted to pick his own box as a prize but when everyone thought he was going to Zig, he Zagged.  @Ryan. picked up the scraps in the #2 spot)

2020 - @Barth

2019 - @WEBHEAD

2018 - @Shadow Images

2017 - @loboagain

2016 - @Turtle

Did any of you make any under-the-table deals with the elves?  hm