• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2023 at 9:35 PM, jlouque said:

Toro isn't in the list, though I know he posted his contribution being ASM #318 Newsstand CGC 9.4 on page 11 of this thread.

Gif016.gif.3a1fde589563bd2b2297427a4aab38f0.gif

Ok...clearly I need some proofreaders.  From the looks of it, I was in the middle of my very serious beef with @ADAMANTIUM when @toro snuck his offering in.  By the time the smoke cleared and @ADAMANTIUM was thoroughly roasted, I completely missed the ASM book.  My bad.

As someone pointed out, it slots in pretty nicely to the #4 slot, so that's where it resides now.  The offering list has been updated as well as the ranking form. 

Clearly I can't be trusted.  Please take a look to see if I've messed anything else up.  I'm a one-man operation doing this in between family holiday stuff and we can't let a little too much egg nog ruin a good thing here.  :foryou:  Thanks!

If this new addition to the form throws off your rankings, never fear.  Just submit a new form.  I'll only be looking at the most recent form when consulting the list. 

On 12/22/2023 at 7:42 PM, William-James88 said:

Hi, several lots don't have a specification on shipping. I was burned on this 2 years ago when we had this raffle. The one I picked backed down on shipping to me and gave me cash instead. That defeated the whole purpose of me picking them. 

So before more fill out the form, can the people participating please make sure they are clear on where they are willing to ship?

Also, some people use the word "overseas " and its not clear either since 

A) we don't know where you are shipping from

B) does that mean neighboring countries are ok for shipping to?

This is an excellent point.  Please be specific in your listing.  In case it wasn't clear:

IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS, THE EXPECTATION IS THAT YOU WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE.

If that's not what you're about, that's completely fine, but you do need to specify so people can pick accordingly. 

Please check your listings in the 2nd post and make sure it's accurate.  Thank you!

On 12/23/2023 at 9:23 PM, Ryan. said:

Oh I'm #2? I haven't watched the video. I'm just generally upset with @s-man at all times.

image.png.0ed5182df5cf82fd24e9871dd149224c.png