• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2023 at 6:41 PM, seanlinc said:

So a question fir people who have done this before if you are picking hmm idk let's say 62nd, How long would it take to get there?

Just start watching the LotR trilogy and by the time the great eye is toppled, you'll be picking!

On 12/28/2023 at 4:50 AM, Ryan. said:

I already know what @s-man is picking. He's started negotiating the contract with the top pick.

I can announce the #2 pick but it's @The Sledder call if we want to start announcing before draft day.

Negotiations have gone off the rails.  

On 12/28/2023 at 4:05 PM, stormflora said:

Two massive boxes of Tom & Jerry comics arrived from my forwarder in the USA today, which will take me a while to sort through.

Wife scolded me a few days ago for spending some $4K+ USD on these comics lol. Yikes.

But at least it's better than spending $4K on one or two individual key comics :P

Wait - you spent $4,000 on Tom and Jerry comics?  I didn't know there was that many T & J books out there.

On 12/29/2023 at 12:10 AM, unclezebo said:

Wellllll, how about a trade. I hate to see someone miss out on any fun this time of year.

image.png.2e8f1a5f823e1bdb43368a7cd0cc66a6.png

Piffle.  Hold my beer.  You're just below the half-way point - luxury!  For some real fun, switch around with me and wallow in the cold, outer galactic reaches.  I'm so far removed from the action, I recall the immortal words of Bob Uecker:  "When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes."  (:

On 12/29/2023 at 9:33 AM, SeniorSurfer said:

Piffle.  Hold my beer.  You're just below the half-way point - luxury!  For some real fun, switch around with me and wallow in the cold, outer galactic reaches.  I'm so far removed from the action, I recall the immortal words of Bob Uecker:  "When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes."  (:

wpid-giphy.gif

It'll be fun tracking.  I figure there is about a 1% chance that anything I have in my top 20 will fall to #41.  But there is a much better, maybe even 50%, chance something I've got between 20-30 is still available.  After 30, who knows?  

But I am sure multiple things I'd like will still be there though.