• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2023 at 3:09 PM, Axelrod said:

And, of course, I now have company coming right around 3:00 tomorrow.  

Timing is going to be tricky....

when you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom (tomorrow) for 20-25 minutes be sure not to shout, "Yes! Yes! that's the one I wanted!" 

but I feel you, it has been tricky just to have waited until tomorrow lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=12743906

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
tomorrow, it is only a day away

Glad it's tomorrow, I'll be getting ready for my sale tomorrow night so doing this live will give me something to do and keep me at the computer all day so I can get some scanning done :whee:

On 12/29/2023 at 4:26 PM, speedcake said:

My form has been submitted. I will try to pick live, but will likely be helping a friend with a tv audition.  Good luck, everyone!

Break a leg!

I too will pick live since my list only covered me for about .......  6x4 carry the 2, add one for drop rate and subtract the lesser of the two most wanted on the last pickers list.......uh, yea, I'll pick live

The good news is after my first pass at the list I came up with 22 I would be very happy with. And I'm pick 15. Not that there weren't others I would like, but these were the top picks. 

Also, I 100% will pick my own offering if it gets to me at 15. Its pretty good. :banana:

On 12/29/2023 at 10:02 PM, wombat said:

The good news is after my first pass at the list I came up with 22 I would be very happy with. And I'm pick 15. Not that there weren't others I would like, but these were the top picks. 

Also, I 100% will pick my own offering if it gets to me at 15. Its pretty good. :banana:

image.png.00bf860e10c0a764029b7c20b1ad5338.png

On 12/29/2023 at 9:15 AM, 1Cool said:

Wait - you spent $4,000 on Tom and Jerry comics?  I didn't know there was that many T & J books out there.

I was shocked too after my wife roughly tallied the debits in my PayPal account. The irony is, I actually tried to save as much money as possible by staying under FMV, haggling bundle discounts, and grabbing combined shipping deals wherever possible.

Shipping is an absolute beatch to Canada. Arguably 30% of the total cost more or less.

On 12/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, stormflora said:

I was shocked too after my wife roughly tallied the debits in my PayPal account. The irony is, I actually tried to save as much money as possible by staying under FMV, haggling bundle discounts, and grabbing combined shipping deals wherever possible.

Shipping is an absolute beatch to Canada. Arguably 30% of the total cost more or less.

Yup, I'm in the same Canadian boat. Except replace Tom and Jerry with Fawcett comics.

On 12/30/2023 at 8:52 AM, William-James88 said:

How long do we have to make a live choice?

Lol it's five minutes a piece then he goes off the list, otherwise he tags you a bunch and you pick when you get back