• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2023 at 4:06 PM, stormflora said:

I gave up on The Walking Dead during Season 7, since I really disliked the antagonist. Negan or whatever.

And then AMC ruined Fear the Walking Dead after a few seasons. Put the nail into the coffin for 

Comics o walking dead are a real treat!not the tv stuff,wich is still good but not as awesome

On 12/30/2023 at 3:54 PM, stormflora said:

I feel like US-only lots could cover Canadians as well, so long as the chooser offers to pay for the added shipping costs. There's really no specific issues that prevent Americans from shipping to Canadians besides customs fees, but that's on the chooser anyway.

Side note: Man, the pickings are getting mega slim, lol. And although I can accept US shipments, I gotta pay for the forwarder's shipping anyway.

Mine is still available. But you know how those chocolate bars already taste like.

On 12/30/2023 at 4:06 PM, Namtak said:

Was a lot of good prize this year.i could taste that oa of @ADAMANTIUM...missed it...and that wonderfull bellman sketch!

I was really tempted to go for this, too.  I just l like the fun of mystery boxes too much  but its a great prize for sure.

It was the Frazetta mystery box, the Bellman sketch, or the prize I took. I agonized!

On 12/30/2023 at 4:11 PM, speedcake said:

I was really tempted to go for this, too.  I just l like the fun of mystery boxes too much  but its a great prize for sure.

It was the Frazetta mystery box, the Bellman sketch, or the prize I took. I agonized!

Frazetta prizes are always tempting. It was on my list

On 12/30/2023 at 4:10 PM, William-James88 said:

Mine is still available. But you know how those chocolate bars already taste like.

Coffee Crisp is hard to pass on. But I believe that that Nestle candy bars don't exist in America, so they'd love giving their stuff a try.

Edited by stormflora

On 12/30/2023 at 3:12 PM, wombat said:

You chose poorly. 

One of these days I'm going to get your box :ohnoez: