• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
8 8

1,174 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2023 at 6:02 PM, aszumilo said:

It would have went a lot faster (at least for me) if you and the other 38 people ahead of me would have just passed.

We did. Did you not pick first?

Another wonderful Raffle Event in the books to close out 2023! Thanks again Sledder for all your hard work and patience!

This, along with the Secret Santa, make the site special and add to the community. We can all share in the hobby we love. 

Let's get more people involved next year and make 2024 the biggest yet! Happy New Year everyone!

On 12/30/2023 at 6:02 PM, aszumilo said:

It would have went a lot faster (at least for me) if you and the other 38 people ahead of me would have just passed.

Pass me your deets and I'll hopefully find some time during January to send the box over. It will take a bit as my wife and I go through my stuff and pick out everything, but rest assured you'll get it.

If there's anything from Canada you'd like me to ship to you on the side as well, let me know and I'll see whether I can grab it for ya. 

On 12/30/2023 at 3:37 PM, The Sledder said:

Done!

Ok that is the whole list.  Because @stormflora said they'd be back, I'll wait for those 2 picks.  Pick any 2 lots from whatever is left.  Then the others will be assigned from there.

@FigaroToe@WEBHEAD@B2D327@fastballspecial can all pick upon returning as well...but I'll assign them soon enough.

4.5 hours this year?  Not bad!

My fault had a family crisis come up and forgot. All check back tonight later to see who I ship to.

Edited by fastballspecial

On 12/30/2023 at 6:44 PM, Kramerica said:

I too had to leave suddenly but thanks immensely Sledder and everyone else who helped out.

Hope everything is ok?

Did you at least find out what you got? I want to say it was #41 a mystery box 

On 12/30/2023 at 4:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hope everything is ok?

Did you at least find out what you got? I want to say it was #41 a mystery box 

Yes, everything is now A-OK. Thanks for your concern. I found out I'm getting a Mystery Box and that is all I wanted! Love being surprised.

On 12/30/2023 at 7:57 PM, Kramerica said:

Yes, everything is now A-OK. Thanks for your concern. I found out I'm getting a Mystery Box and that is all I wanted! Love being surprised.

I picked for you!

Only slightly selfishly!  (that box was on my list, just not quite as high up....)